DICE is bringing players back to the battle of the Pacific in World War 2 with Battlefield V Chapter 5: War in the Pacific.
The first two maps being released are Iwo Jima and Pacific Storm, two locations players of the Battlefield franchise will be familiar with.
Iwo Jima is a highly dynamic map that has the US and Japanese forces engaged in a beach landing invasion across wide-open black beaches and close range environments. Pacific Storm provides more water-based combat taking players through treacherous waters on a set of islands as they must secure control points using boats, tanks or aircraft.
- New maps: Iwo Jima, Pacific Storm, and, coming in December, Wake Island.
- New factions: The U.S. and Japan.
- New weapons including the M1 Garand and M1919A6.
- New vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the F4U Corsair plane.
- New stationary weapons.
- New gadgets like the Katana and Flamethrower Battle Pickups.
- New Chapter Rewards including weapons, soldier sets, weapon skins, and melee weapons.
Over the next two weekends, players can check out Battlefield V including Chapter 5: War in the Pacific via a limited Free Trial. The Grand Operations mode will be available from Thursday 24 October til Monday 28 October, and Chapter 5 : War of the Pacific becoming available from Friday 1 November through to Monday 4 November.
The post Battlefield V Chapter 5: War in the Pacific sees two familiar locations appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek