As content continues to arrive to Call of Duty: Warzone, it’s important to make sure you’re using the best settings to help you loot fast and win gunfights. Here are some settings recommendations to help you to improve your accuracy and efficiency when using a controller on either console or PC.
Recommended Warzone Controller Settings:
- BR Button Layout: Default or Tactical
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Invert Vertical Look: Disabled
- Deadzone: 0.05 (Depends on your controller, but the range is generally around 0.05-0.06)
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.00
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard or Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Disabled
Whether you choose default or tactical button layout might depend on the type of controller you use. Your movement can get hectic in Warzone with plenty of sliding, crouching, and going prone. Tactical layout is recommended for those using a standard controller, as it maps your crouch/slide button to the thumbstick, so you can be quick without ever needing to move your thumb. If you have something like a Scuf or another controller type that lets you remap your buttons, you can just leave this on default setting.
The Deadzone setting is something not all players will be familiar with. If you’re unsure how to test your controller’s stick drift to determine the proper deadzone setting, YouTuber JGOD has a great guide for showing you how to test your controller in-game.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Source: Game Spot Mashup