EA’s FIFA 20 had some great deals for Black Friday, and while that fated day is behind us, some of those deals continue onward into Cyber Monday. You can grab FIFA 20 for cheap at multiple retailers, but the best deal comes from Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop, all of which have it for $28 on both PS4 and Xbox One.
FIFA 20 — $28 (
Now while FIFA 20 also came to the Switch, it’s not the same game. It’s missing quite a few features from the PS4 and Xbox One versions, including the new Volta mode, which is reminiscent of the beloved FIFA Street series.
On the PC side, EA’s official Origin Cyber Monday sale has begun, and there you’ll find FIFA 20 for $30 (along with deals on a variety of other PC games, including some not published by EA).
In the 8/10 FIFA 20 GameSpot review, Oscar Dayus praised the improvements to Ultimate Team, marveled at the realistic graphics, and came away impressed with how the Volta street soccer mode added to the variety of the overall package.
FIFA 20 Black Friday Deals
- Origin — $30
Black Friday 2019 Deals & News
More Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- PS4 Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- Xbox One Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- GameStop Black Friday 2019 Game Deals Deals
- Amazon Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Target Black Friday 2019 Deals
Source: Game Spot Mashup