The second DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, titled ‘Eclipse’, becomes available today on PS4.
To celebrate the launch of the DLC pack, a livestream will take place tonight showing off the new maps. Hosted by Ali-A and featuring a few special guests, the stream will begin at 8PM BST. To be in with a chance of playing on the stream, make sure to add BO3_DLC2 on PlayStation Network. You can watch the stream here.
Eclipse adds four new maps and a new zombie map, all of which are detailed below:
- Spire: Spire takes Multiplayer combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal set high in the clouds. Multiple levels and open areas promote intense, mid-range combat around a clean, high-tech civilian environment. Watch your step, because one wrong move could send you plummeting back through the stratosphere.
- Rift: Head to the core of a harsh futuristic military complex, set high above an active caldera. Rift funnels and forces tight, intense engagements, where the only way through is forward. Utilise the unique core movement opportunities to outsmart and outplay enemies as you traverse the suspended rail system.
- Knockout: Housed in a traditional Shaolin Temple with a retro twist, Knockout sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior architecture and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970’s styled interior.
- Verge: In this re-imagination of the classic Call of Duty: World at War map, Banzai, Verge drops Multiplayer combat into the centre of a distant post-apocalyptic future, where two warring factions are entrenched in constant battle. Take control of the key bridge, fortresses, tunnel systems and waterfalls as you engage in high-speed action through this medium-sized map.
- Zetsubou No Shima: the highly-anticipated next entry into the Zombies storyline that spans the four DLC Map Packs for Black Ops III this year. The Origins characters continue on their mission to stop the zombie apocalypse not only in this universe but in all universes. Our heroes find themselves stranded on a remote Pacific island which is home to the Division 9 facility: a secret biological research lab whose experiments with Element 115 and its effects on human, animal and plant biology has created horrors beyond belief. Zetsubou No Shima features a foliage-rich island map including new terrifying zombie enemies, a variety of innovative transport mechanics, more devastating traps and classic Zombies side quests.
Players who have purchased the season pass will be able to download the DLC instantly. Otherwise it can be bought separately. Xbox One release date is yet to be announced.
Source: God is Geek