Activision have launched a multiplayer-only starter pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops III exclusively on Steam, which will be available until February 29.
The Starter Pack offers access to public ranked multiplayer matches and game features, including Weapon Paint Shop, Gunsmith, Arena, Freerun, Theater and the Black Market. Players can then upgrade to the full game if they so choose, with the price of the Starter Pack being deducted from the price.
The pack does lack a few features though, listed below:
· Zombies game mode
· Campaign game mode
· Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
· Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
· Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
· Access to unranked server browser (once released)
· Ability to Fresh Start your profile
· The ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode
The Starter Pack is available now on Steam for a price of £11.59. It will be removed from the store at the end of the month.
Source: God is Geek