Warner Bros. Interactive has released a new, in-depth trailer for Cars 3: Driven to Win, showing off its main characters and six different game modes.
In the trailer we can see key racers from the upcoming film; Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, battling it out in the modes below. Four master-level events can also be tackled against Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks and Jackson Storm.
- Race: sees players taking to the track to race Lightning and co to the finish line.
- Stunt Showcase: as many tricks as possible must be carried out, by jumping off ramps, in a set time.
- Best Lap Challenge: Racers try to set a new track record by racing their own best time.
- Playground: A free to roam area where players can race, perform tricks, engage in challenges or drive around for fun.
- Takedown: The winner is determined by who can destroy the most crash karts using a range of power ups.
- Battle Race: Pits players against one-another in races featuring power-ups that can be collected and used mid-race.
Cars 3: Driven to Win will be available exclusively at Argos in the UK for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on July 14.
Source: God is Geek