DiRT Rally 2.0 have proved to be quite the hit with fans, and the post-launch content has been coming thick and fast since it released in February. Codemasters has no plans to stop, either. In fact, the next two seasons’ content have been announced and will begin to arrive later this month.
Season 3 will begin on August 27th, with fortnightly releases of vehicles, liveries and new venues. These will arrive as follows:
– Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
– Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
– Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
– Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
Season 4’s content will begin to arrive on November 19th, focusing more on the Rallycross side of things. Its fortnightly content drops will arrive as follows:
– Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
– Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
– Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
– Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
– Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
That’s an awful lot of new content, which should keep DiRT Rally 2.0 fans happy for the rest of the year.
The post DiRT Rally 2.0 Seasons 3 and 4 Will Start From This Month appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek