The definitive edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is available on the Switch as of now. Not only that but it now includes cross saves between the Switch and Steam. Feel free to upload and download save files to your wee hearts content.
Along with the Switch release comes the second free DLC Gift Bag called Song of Nature available to new and existing players on all platforms. The content is periodcally patched in so be sure to keep an eye out for it. The first Gift Bag, that was released earlier this year, contained some customization options. With the second Gift Bag you will now be treated to:
- Crafter’s Kit – Plenty of new recipes and unique items to craft!
- Endless Runner – Find a new icon in your Hotbar which you can use to toggle sprint on and off. Sprint increases your movement speed of your party and the movement speed of your followers.
- Animal Empathy – Allows all player characters to talk to animals without having to spend a talent point. Also Changes Pet Pal talent to grant maximum positive attitude in all conversations with animals.
- Fort Joy Magic Mirror – Manifests a Magic Mirror in the Arena of Fort Joy, along with a new Character Creation level. This allows you to respec before moving on to the next act of the game.
- 8 Action Points – Increases the base maximum Action Points of hero characters to 8.
- Herb Gardens – Plant your own herb garden! Take any herb and combine it with a bucket to create a seedling.Then just place your seedling in the ground and watch it grow.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition is out now on the Nintendo Switch and will set you back $49.99. You can also pick up a copy on MAC, PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The post Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition has arrived on the Switch appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek