If you own the base game of Dying Light, you’ll be able to upgrade to the Dying Light Enhanced Edition absolutely free as part of the new 1.49 patch. As part of the upgrade, players will get the following DLC when you choose the option “DLC Packs” from the menu:
- The Following expansion (including a new story, new map, and vehicle)
- The Bozak Horde
- Crash Test Skin Pack
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle
- and Cuisine & Cargo
- Chainsaw — Gut Render (bleeding effect, destroying enemies’ armor, high chance for critical damage)
- SMG — Greaser
- Saw blade — Flesh Ripper (medium bleeding effect)
- New Outfit — Punk’d Beret
- New buggy skin — Rugged Roadster (50% slower fuel usage)
There’s also an update coming to the Hellraid DLC which will include tweaks and improvements such as a reworked armory, and new Crystal consumables. Finally, there’s a final update for Be the Zombie mode. In the update, balance optimisation is the main focus, but you can check the full list of fixes here.
The post Dying Light Enhanced Edition now free to owners of the base game appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek