The Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 challenges are just around the corner. This week’s Legendary Quests are expected to go live on Wednesday, June 30 at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET, while Epic Quests will follow a day later on July 1 at the same hour. As is often the case, this week’s Fortnite challenges have leaked ahead of time, so we’ve got your full preview here. Plan accordingly and you’ll unlock hundreds of thousands more XP toward your Battle Pass. Here are your Week 4 challenges in Fortnite.
- Search the farm for clues (0/2) – 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect doomsday preppers guide (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage near an Abductor (0/1000)
- Destroy hiding places (0/3)
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (0/5)
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1)
- Hunt an infected animal (0/1)
- Travel in a Saucer (0/1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (0/1)
Once more, the Legendary Quests this week focus on the story of Season 7. This time it’s the disappearance of noted anti-alien activist Farmer Steel, who was last seen in Season 6 decrying the destruction of his crops by the aliens and their crop circles. Each of these quests will involve more specific tasks only available during Week 4, so we’ll have your guides in time. Right now, there’s simply no telling what most of these will entail, but they should leak before Wednesday, so check back soon.
As for the Epic Quests, they focus on a lot of the new content from the Fortnite 17.10 patch including new Abductors, the Mothership, and animals infected by parasites. Refer to our Fortnite 17.10 patch notes for each of these as we previously broke down how to use these new gameplay features.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Source: Game Spot Mashup