Season 10 of Fortnite: Battle Royale continues with another new batch of challenges for Battle Pass holders to complete. Week 7’s set is called Team Spirit, and as the name suggests, this week’s missions all involve teaming up with other players.
As usual, only three challenges are available from the outset, with additional ones unlocking as you complete them. This week’s missions are all fairly straightforward as well–none of them require visiting certain areas or hunting down specific landmarks, although one challenge has you using the marking feature to highlight three items of different rarities. You can see the full list of Week 7 challenges below.
Once you’ve cleared all seven of the standard Team Spirit challenges, you’ll unlock a set of Prestige ones. These are more difficult versions of the regular challenges, so they’ll require a bit more work to complete, but each is likewise self-explanatory, so with a little persistence you should be able to clear them. Complete enough challenges and you’ll be another step closer to unlocking all of the Season 10 Battle Pass rewards.
A few weeks still remain in Season 10 of Fortnite, so there’s still some time to complete any weekly challenges from earlier in the season. If you need help mopping up any of those, we’ve gathered up all of our maps and guides for this season’s trickier missions in our complete Fortnite Season 10 challenges roundup.
Ahead of Week 7’s challenges, Epic rolled out Fortnite’s 10.30 update. This week’s patch introduced two more Rift Zone locations–Moisty Palms and the returning Greasy Grove–as well as a new limited-time mode called Knock Town. Epic has also vaulted the Burst SMG and, in its place, brought back the Tactical SMG. You can read the full patch notes on Epic’s website.
Fortnite Week 7 Team Spirit Challenges
- Play matches with a friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations (5)
- Pet a teammate’s pet (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (3)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (1,000)
- Revive a teammate in different matches (3)
- Finish top 20 with a friend (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (5)
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos (1)
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (3)
- Mark a chest, a shield item, and healing item in a single match
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (1,000)
- Reboot a teammate (1)
Source: Game Spot Mashup