Despite the fact that Nintendo’s newest Switch models, the Switch Lite and upgraded Switch with better battery life, only recently hit the market, we’re already seeing some nice bundles available ahead of Black Friday and the holiday season. If you’re interested in the upgraded Switch, GameStop has two different Switch bundle offers this week. While the console itself isn’t discounted, you can get a digital $25 GameStop gift card with your purchase. Alternatively, you can buy the Switch and receive a free Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack.
Over at Rakuten, there’s also a Switch Lite bundled with Link’s Awakening for only $219 right now (you can also get the game by itself for only $45.90).
If you’re looking to buy a Switch for the first time or upgrade to the newer model right away, these are solid deals to take advantage of; however, keep in mind we’re now two months away from Black Friday and may see better bundles then.
There are some solid game deals worth grabbing at GameStop right now, including Wolfenstein Youngblood for $20 on Switch, God of War for $20 on PS4, and the Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 for $20 on PS4 and Xbox One. Check out more of the best deals at GameStop this week below, including the aforementioned console bundles.
- New Nintendo Switch (Neon Red and Blue) with $25 GameStop gift card — $300
- New Nintendo Switch (Gray) with $25 GameStop gift card — $300
- New Nintendo Switch (Neon Red and Blue) with free Starlink Starter Pack — $300
- New Nintendo Switch (Gray) with free Starlink Starter Pack — $300
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered — $20 (PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection — $15 (PS4, Xbox One)
- God of War — $20 (PS4)
- The Incredibles — $20 (Switch)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll — $20 (Switch)
- The Lego Movie 2 Videogame — $20 (Switch)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 — $20 (Switch)
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2 — $20 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider — $20 (PS4, Xbox One)
- Wolfenstein Youngblood — $20 (Switch)
Source: Game Spot Mashup