Warner Bros. and IO Interactive have announced what’s coming to Hitman 2 throughout October, in its latest roadmap. Starting tomorrow, players can look forward to loads of free content updates, from Elusive Targets to Halloween-themed contracts.
This is what you can look forward to in October:
- The Riviera Restoration Escalation Contract in Miami (Florida/U.S.) – Available 3rd October
- The Divine Descendance Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available 10th October
- Legacy Elusive Target, “The Warlord,” in Bangkok (Thailand) – Beginning 11th October
- Trick or Treat Featured Contracts – Available 17th October
- Legacy Challenge Packs – Available 22nd October
- Halloween Escalation Contract – Available 22nd October
- New Elusive Target, “The Serial Killer,” in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Beginning 25th October
- Legacy Escalation Contracts – Available 31st October
- Uninvited Challenge Pack in Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) – Available 31st October
Even Agent 47 can’t resist the spoopy season.
The post Hitman 2 October Roadmap Is Full of Free Content Updates appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek