GungHo Online Entertainment America and 17-BIT are bringing space mech shooters GALAK-Z: Variant S to Nintendo Switch and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile to iOS and Android for free.
GALAK-Z: Variant S for Switch brings with it intuitive controls specifically designed for the platform and GALAK-Z: Variant Mobile has been optimised for a touch-screen experience. Both versions have a story-driven campaign and intense combat. Players can collect upgrades, salvage, relics, and Bots to max out their spaceship’s potential and boost their Mech’s combat effectiveness to become the highest ranked pilot in the galaxy.
“After the popularity of GALAK-Z Variant S at E3, we’re excited to bring this unique space shooter to both Switch and mobile devices,” said Jake Kazdal, CEO and founder of 17-BIT. “With a carefully selected design interface that brings new level of dynamic interaction for both longtime fans and newcomers, players on these new platforms will get to navigate through strategically crafted levels, notable mech customisations, and tense asynchronous battles.”
GALAK-Z Variant S andGALAK-Z: Variant Mobile include:
- To Infinity and Be Gone– Vanquish the galaxy’s most dubious enemies and fight your way through the Baron’s army of Imperial goons as you juke, blast, and hack your way through tightly-packed, beautifully-crafted environments with your nimble piloting skills
- Galactic Mech Battles-Transform into a Mech and take on the galaxy with your trusty laser sword in gripping, close-quarters combat
- Go, Fight, Win!– Clash with player-created squads in the Bot Battle League and earn trophies to reap better rewards in asynchronous multiplayer
- Another Man’s Trash…– Collect salvage, relics, and Bots scattered across the cosmos to upgrade your spaceship and Mech to maximize your combat-readiness
- Portable Action– Experience true gaming thrills as you blast and survive through a rich campaign with over a hundred endlessly replayable missions all on the Nintendo Switch and iOS and Android devices
Source: God is Geek