MachineGames and Arkane Studios, the teams behind Wolfenstein: Youngblood have release a patch for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Patch 1.0.4 brings with it the ability to pause gameplay in offline mode, improved animations, fixed audio issues as well as a other quality of life improvements. For the full list of changes you can read the patch notes, located on Bethesda.net.
Switch players will have to wait just a little longer for the patch update, with it planned to be released as a combined patch with 1.0.5 in the coming weeks.
Patch 1.0.5, has already been released on PC and has introduced an even larger number of player-requested features. The most requested has been the addition of checkpoints to Towers and end bosses, as well as adding a toggle to remove enemy health bar visuals for a more classic Wolfenstein experience.
Some of the key updates coming with 1.0.5 are:
- Adjusting difficulty of all boss fights
- Taking a variety of actions designed to reduce the feeling of enemy “bullet sponginess”
- Granting ammo for basic weapons after player respawn
- Adding more special weapon ammo throughout more difficult areas
- Adding duplicate tutorial laptops to the game to make 100% completion more attainable
- Fixing an issue that could cause an area to respawn enemies prematurely
Patch 1.0.5 will arrive on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next week with the Switch version expected in the following weeks.
The post Latest Wolfenstein: Youngblood patch features community most requested appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek