NBA 2K21 is getting an update for both current– and last-gen consoles. The current-gen patch features updates to prepare for the MyTeam Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20, new decorations at 2K Beach to celebrate the Lunar New Year, the introduction of the traveling Big Top to 2K Beach, and several game improvements. The next-gen patch adds new music to the soundtrack, and updated player likenesses for several current NBA players.
A number of younger players have had their likenesses updated to better match their real-life appearances. This is the second batch of players who have had their appearances updated in NBA 2K21. A previous next-gen patch updated the look of several jerseys, courts, and other NBA players.
NBA 2K21 Current-Gen Update 6 Patch Notes
- Come celebrate the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats.
- Disabled controller rumble for online play.
- The traveling Big Top has arrived at 2K Beach. Keep your eyes out in the coming weeks.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific type of lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20th**. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
*Update is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam; will roll out to additional platforms at a later date.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Source: Game Spot Mashup