A brand new trailer for Nidhogg 2 has been released and you can watch it above.
Building on the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, Nidhogg 2 will feature:
- Ability to challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons
- Get stylish with full character customisation
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Nidhogg 2 is available to pre-order from today on Playstation 4 with a 15% discount. It is due to be released on 15 August on both Playstation 4 and PC.
Source: God is Geek