Pokémon Duel, the mobile device strategy game has had a new update today and it’s chock full of new stuff.
If you have kids, and if they’re anything like my son you’ll know how much they like to play Pokémon Duel. I’ve tried watching him play and I have absolutely no idea how it works. Anyway, the game’s new update brings UX materials to the game, as well as Mega Evolutions for Swampert, Sceptile and Blaziken. The full list of changes is below:
- New Look, New Feel: In addition to an all new look in the app’s home screen, the game now has an improved UI and a combined information and messages box, making in-app navigation easier for players.
- New Mega Evolutions: New Mega Evolution figures for existing figures of Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert.
- New Items, [UX] Rare Metal, [UX] Ingot, and [UX] Cube: With the introduction of UX materials, figures can more easily be powered up. Players will be able to further strengthen their existing figures even faster or make their Mega Evolution figures even more powerful.
- Improved Fourth Booster Case Slot!: The fourth booster case slot that players can open through purchase will now also be guaranteed to drop materials. With the addition of the above UX materials, players will be able to boost their figures even faster.
- Commemorative Update Login Bonus: In addition to the regular login bonus, players can also receive additional diamonds, items, and/or figures.
- Improved Featured Duels: Players will now be able to browse by category making the feature easier to use.
My son’s currently banned from using his iPad, but there’s no doubt that when he’s back on it he’ll be all over these changes. The game is available for iOS and Android mobile devices and tablets.
Source: God is Geek