Pokemon Go is holding a new kind of event this weekend. On Sunday, April 19, the game will be hosting its first-ever Incense Day, which will bring out certain types of Pokemon throughout the day, including a Shiny.
At different points during the event, Incense that you use in the game will attract different types of Pokemon. The kinds of monsters that will appear will rotate every hour according to the following schedule:
- 11 AM – 12 PM local time: Water-type Pokemon like Poliwag, Tentacool, Spheal, and Clamperl
- 12 – 1 PM local time: Fire-type Pokemon like Growlithe, Ponyta, Houndour, and Litwick
- 1 – 2 PM local time: Grass-type Pokemon like Oddish, Roselia, Lileep, and Ferroseed
- 2 – 3 PM local time: Psychic-type Pokemon like Slowpoke, Baltoy, Bronzor, and Gothita
- 3 – 4 PM local time: Bug-type Pokemon like Caterpie, Ledyba, Skorupi, and Joltik
- 4 – 5 PM local time: Ground-type Pokemon like Wooper, Barboach, Hippopotas, and Drilbur
In addition to those Pokemon, Sentret will appear much more often throughout the Incense Day event, regardless of what the featured type is, and you’ll have a chance to catch a Shiny one. Niantic will also offer an event-exclusive bundle that will cost one PokeCoin and contain three Incenses. You can read more about the Incense Day event on the official Pokemon Go website.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Source: Game Spot Mashup