Indie developer, Monster Couch has announced the worldwide release for rogue-like hack-and-slash RPG, Die For Valhalla!
Die for Valhalla! blends Norse mythology with Lovecraftian mythos and requires players to help the Vikings save their world. Players will explore a procedurally generated world, fight in arcade 2D battles and experience a lighthearted story that breaks the fourth wall and makes fun of traditional assumptions about games and Vikings.
- An action-packed hybrid of roguelike and arcade beat ‘em up
- Unique possession mechanic
- 10+ Viking clans
- 7 Viking classes
- 80 skills for levelling up
- Deathmatch & Survival challenges
- Single-Player, Multiplayer, Co-Op
Die for Valhalla! is due for release 29 May on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Source: God is Geek