Ubisoft has today released details of Assassin’s Creed post-launch content, including the season pass and free add-on content available to all players. The content will allow players to continue exploring mystical Ancient Egypt through new storyline expansions and quests, timed events and customisable items.
The Season Pass includes:
- DLC 1 – The Hidden Ones: A story driven expansion that builds upon the growth of the Brotherhood. This expansion takes place after the events of Origins and will extend the level cap. It will be available in January, 2018.
- DLC 2 – The Curse of the Pharaohs: A story driven expansion focusing on Egyptian mythology where players will fight undead pharoahs, Anubis warriors, scorpions and more. The expansion will extend the level cap further and introduce new abilities and will be available in March, 2018.
- The Roman Centurion and Horus Packs: Two exclusive add on packs including a new outfit, weapons, shield and mount available in November, 2017
- A package of 500 Helix Credits: Available at launch
- An exclusive rare weapon: Calamity Blade, available at launch.
Players can purchase the Season Pass separately or it is included in Assassin’t Creed Origins Gold Edition.
As well as the Season Pass content there will be an extensive line-up of free content providing new challenges and gameplay opportunities including:
- The Trials of the Gods: Epic boss battles against Egyptian gods that take place during special timed events – victorious players will receive prestigious rewards. The first Trial of the Gods event will be available 15 days after the launch of the game.
- The Nomad’s Bazaar: A wandering merchant gives players daily quests to complete in order to earn mysterious exotic rewards. Available at the launch of the game.
- Photo Mode: Players will be able to capture and share the beauty of the Egyptian landscape and indulge their inner wildlife photographer while discovering in-game pictures taken by other players. Available at the launch of the game.
- Horde Mode: Players will fight endless waves of enemies in the Gladiator Arena. They will be able to compare their scores with their friends and challenge them asynchronously. Available in early 2018.
- Discovery Tour: This new educational mode turns the world of Assassin’s Creed Origins into a combat-free living museum and will give everyone the opportunity to learn more about Ancient Egypt through guided tours curated by historians and Egyptologists. Available early 2018.
Assassin’s Creed Origins is due for released on 27 October, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and Xbox One X at its launch on 7 November, 2017.
Source: God is Geek