Nintendo and Capcom just announced the release date for Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers.
It will release on May 26 and will be published by Capcom and distributed by Nintendo. The Final Challengers adds Evil Ryu and Violent Ken to the roster. There’s also online mode. There are new two player combos in co-op as well. Check out the official website here. The following modes are available:
– In Arcade mode, a single player must defeat 12 warriors on the path to becoming the World Warrior champion
– Prepare for intense co-op battles as two friends can team up in Buddy Battle to throw down new two-player combos and attack their opponents from both sides
– Fight locally against a friend or against the CPU in Versus mode
– Go online and fight against the best players across the mode in either ranked or casual matches
– Brush up on old skills – or learn new ones – in the training mode before taking on new challengers
– In the brand new mode called Way of the Hado, players can play a unique first-person mode and experience what it’s like to be Ryu. By using motion controls to perform moves, players can fight off an onslaught of opponents using the iconic Shoryuken (dragon punch), Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (hurricane kick), and Ryu’s fireball super combo, Shinku Hadoken
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will be releasing on Nintendo Switch at retail and digitally on May 26.
Source: God is Geek