With WWE 2K20 officially announced for an October 22nd release, 2K has gone one step further and announced plans for its DLC campaign: WWE 2K Originals. What’s more, pre-ordering at participating retailers will earn you the first chapter for free. Entitled Bump in the Night and headlined by the returning Bray Wyatt in his latest persona, “The Fiend,” the first DLC will be entirely horror-themed. The game is being released just before Halloween, after all.
On top of adding The Fiend, Bray Wyatt to your WWE 2K20 roster, there will also be horror-themed versions of several superstars:
· “Demon King” Finn Bálor
· “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt
· “Wicked” Aleister Black
· “Unleashed Apex Predator” Randy Orton
· “Fed-Up” Sheamus
· +2 mystery versions of WWE Superstars
You’ll also open up a bunch of new content for Create-a-Superstar and Create-an-Arena, as well as two completely new arenas: Wyatt Swamp and Cemetery Brawl.
It’s not just a bunch of characters and cosmetics either, as there’s a brand new Showcase and several 2K Towers featuring original stories, as the Originals title suggests.
Here’s the premise of the Showcase:
An alternate “Swampfather” version of Bray Wyatt has amassed otherworldly power, becoming an embodiment of the swamp itself. He lures Finn Bálor to his compound to recruit Finn’s Demon into his group of powered Superstars, which he calls his “Family.” Finn is forced to fight in a series of matches against members of Wyatt’s Family until finally, the power within Finn Bálor is unleashed. Exclusive commentary brings the story to life.
And here’s what to expect from the 2K Towers:
· “The Fiend” – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt stars in his own tower
· “All Fed Up” – “Fed-Up” Sheamus is forced to take on some of his former fellow Superstars, who have all become zombies
· “Nowhere to Run” – “Twisted” Nikki Cross looks to “play” with other Superstars in her own twisted game
· “One of the Family” – “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt decides to bring on one of his past recruits. Can Daniel Bryan avoid becoming one of “The Swampfather’s” thralls?
· “Nowhere to Hide” – “Survivor” Mandy Rose has had enough of “Twisted” Nikki Cross and her games. She’s going to do what she can to put an end to the madness
Bump in the Night will be the first of four 2K Originals DLC chapters, available to buy separately (if you don’t get the first for free anyway) or in a bundle via the Backstage Pass. The pass will be part of the Deluxe and Collector’s editions too.
WWE 2K20 will be available from October 22nd on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The post WWE 2K20 Getting “Originals” DLC, Starting With “Bump in the Night” appeared first on GodisaGeek.com.
Source: God is Geek