Some of the biggest games of the year are discounted during Black Friday, and EA’s FIFA 2020 is one of them. During Black Friday, you can get FIFA 20 for more than 50% off on both PS4 and Xbox One. Yes, Walmart has it for only $27 for the Black Friday weekend. Amazon has also price-matched the Walmart deal, which Is great because FIFA 20 has been in and out of stock at Walmart.
FIFA 20 — $27 (
The sale price only applies to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 20. But to be perfectly honest, the Switch version of FIFA 20 is missing a bunch of features and should probably be avoided anyway.
On the PC side, EA’s official Origin Black Friday sale has begun, and there you’ll find FIFA 20 for $30 (along with deals on a variety of other PC games, including some not published by EA).
In our 8/10 FIFA 20 review, Oscar Dayus praised the improvements to Ultimate Team, marveled at the realistic graphics, and came away impressed with how the Volta street soccer mode added to the variety of the overall package.
FIFA 20 Black Friday Deals
- Origin — $30
Black Friday 2019 Deals & News
More Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- PS4 Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- Xbox One Black Friday 2019 Game Deals
- GameStop Black Friday 2019 Game Deals Deals
- Amazon Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Target Black Friday 2019 Deals
Source: Game Spot Mashup