It’s Week 7 in Fortnite’s ongoing “Primal” Season 6, and that brings with it a new list of Epic and Legendary challenges for players who like to tick every box Epic puts in their menus. I should know; I’m one such player. This week’s challenges are mostly self-explanatory, asking players to perform tasks anyone familiar with this season should not struggle with. But in case you’re new to the island or just want to see the list, here’s the full list of Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges
- Makeshift weapon elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Primal weapon elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Mechanical weapon elimination (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Mark weapons of different rarity (0/1) – 24,000 XP
- Collect meat or peppers (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Consume Foraged items (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Raptors (0/2) – 24,000 XP
- Damage Opponents (2,500) – 35,000 XP
- Damage Opponents (5,000) – 24,500 XP
- Damage Opponents (7,500) – 24,500 XP
- Damage Opponents (10,000) – 24,500 XP
- Damage Opponents (12,500) – 24,500 XP
For the Legendary Quest, it’s best to play in Team Rumble where respawns are enabled, allowing you to jump back into the fight and accumulate lots of damage in short order. And since it’s the Legendary Quest, your four-person squad all contributes to it collectively, so this may be the easiest Legendary Quest of Season 6.
As for the Epic Quests, they are quite straightforward this week. Just note that raptors are pretty tough to bring down because they travel in packs and do considerable damage with each attack. It’s best to build sturdy structures they won’t easily destroy while you attack them from above. After you collect five peppers at the same location, head back to Catty Corner to consume three foraged items for the later challenge.
Continue Reading at GameSpot
Source: Game Spot Mashup